Part time Job Description
- Developing scalable applications (both front-end (ReactJS / ReactJS Native) and back-end NodeJS)
- Develop custom mobile application for our new enterprise project and participate in the entire application life-cycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Writing well designed testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Implement requests from the region related to digital activities including creating modules, templates, updating content and integration of web services.
- Writing reusable code and libraries, optimize applications for performance and scalability.
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into high-quality code
- Maintenance and upgrade of websites to ensure appropriate accuracy and monitor efficient functionality of same.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling site
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge about Word Press is mandatory for website bugging and maintenance.
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering from School of Computing. Masters students will likely be preferred.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE