1. As a general matter, FreelanceZone.com.sg provides refunds for all purchases performed for the following cases:
• The refund request is received by FreelanceZone.com.sg within 48 hours after the purchase.
• The refund request is received by FreelanceZone.com.sg before any service being redeemed using the credited amount of fund OR any jobs posted under the purchased package.
2. As part of our mission in compliance with MOM, the refund request will not be accepted if your account is linked to job advertisement that violated the MOM policy, especially in spam or scam category.
3. The total amount of transaction which has been paid to FreelanceZone.com.sg account is entitled for the refund in full.
4. All the amount of money or coins being credited to your account via our sales program, promotions, rebates or discounts are not entitled for the refund in any circumstances.
5. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not provide refunds under any other circumstances unless you are eligible with written agreement in the form of email or fax or letter. Notwithstanding anything in this policy to the contrary, FreelanceZone.com.sg reserves the right to finally determine in its sole discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to such request.
6. All refund requests must be in writing and include your name, address, e-mail address, the original transaction date and time, and the reasons you are requesting a refund. Please send all refund requests through our e-mail contact.
7. FreelanceZone.com.sg is not responsible for refund requests that are not timely received in accordance with this policy for any reason, including without limitation, Web congestion, addressing mistakes, computer or Internet downtime, or requests submitted by phone, postal mail, or any other manner not expressly provided for in this policy.
8. FreelanceZone.com.sg reserves the right to modify this Refund Policy at any time.
9. All requests pertaining to fee refund matters are to be submitted to the Director for Approval.