Pay Range: S$1,000 – S$2,000 per month (Based on the experiences)
Oakwood & Drehem Capital is a corporate finance and valuation expert with recognised presence across key markets in Southeast Asia. We aim to unlock potential value for corporations by analysis and detailed evaluation through services such as:
(1) Mergers & Acquisitions,
(2) Corporate Fundraising,
(3) Financial Due Diligence and Modelling,
(4) Pre-IPO Advisory,
(5) Business Valuation, and
(6) Corporate Restructuring.
Our team is looking currently looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to join us as a Full Time Private Debt Analyst (Intern) for 6 months.
You will be part of a team responsible for the management of Single-Family Office headquartered in Singapore looking to make active investments regionally and across multi assets classes. The FO is looking for an investment analyst to join the team:
- Work within deal teams to originate ASEAN alternative investment opportunities with a focus on analysis of the alternative asset investments
- Work with management teams to provide investment recommendations
- Working with the origination team in Singapore to maintain relationships with key counterparties
- Build strong relationships across the business, particularly with deals origination partners/brokers/introducers, the analysis teams and the rest of the regional partners origination team
- Apt in analyzing and distilling financial information succinctly in a credit proposal
- Collaborate with the Credit & Marketing officers to identify credit, operational and business risks and recommend solutions to address or mitigate these risks
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or new customers based on financial statements and/or non-financial information and recommend appropriate credit terms to Sales team to ensure credit requirements are met while meeting business opportunities.
- Generate weekly and monthly credit reports for monitoring purposes
- Ensure credit applications comply with Company's credit policies
- Identify early warning signs or credit weaknesses to minimize/circumvent loan loss
- Ad-hoc functions as assigned by the direct report, from time to time
- Assist in the origination and development of new business opportunities
- Participate in the negotiation of client mandates, advisor appointments and project and finance documentation
- Assist in carrying out financial analysis, risk analysis and other project specific due diligence.
- Assist with the preparation of internal resource and credit application packages
- Assist with identification and entry into new markets and sectors
- Maintain awareness of and comply with, relevant private real-estates debt lending procedures, loan structures, tools and processes