Propseller’s mission is to help people achieve the most when making the biggest financial decisions of their life: transacting real estate.
We are building the end-to-end real estate transaction platform, starting with the real estate agent service of the 21st century: a technology-powered real estate brokerage that is valuable, reliable, and fairly priced. To do that, we elevate the most human part of the service with top agents you can trust. Then, we industrialize all the rest with technology and centralized operations.
In August 2022, Propseller announced a US$12M Series A fundraising led by [Vertex www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ecutive.html
the VC arm of www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ecutive.html
and Series A lead investor of www.freelancezone.com.sg/...ecutive.html
Propseller is backed by some of the best Venture Capital firms in the world including Vertex Ventures, ICCP-SBI, Partech, Iterative, Hustle Fund, Redbadge Pacific, Vulpes Ventures, Rapzo Capital and more.
We are looking for a self-starter, cheerful, client-centric, and helpful individual to join our team. The Customer support executives assist our team of Real Estate Consultants by answering inbound inquiries, qualifying buyers and tenants, and coordinating viewings. You will need to be fast, organized, and meticulous when sharing and collecting information from potential buyers or tenants. If you have the ability to always smile and strive to make our clients happy, then we want you.
**Duties & Responsibilities**
- Handle inbound/outbound inquiries from various channels (WhatsApp, SMS, in-house messaging systems, and Phone calls);
- Search for information within our CRM to deliver accurate answers to questions from potential buyers/tenants whilst entering any new data into the listings to enrich the information;
- Qualify potential buyers and tenants expressing interest in Propseller listings;
- Coordinate and schedule property viewings for buyers and tenants against the schedule of the assigned Real Estate Consultants to meet team targets and maximize sales opportunities for each call/inquiry;
- Track and update your team tasks and activities through our in-house tech platform;
- Conduct daily and weekly feedback and improvement sharing sessions;
- Support ad-hoc tasks and projects from time to time.
- Central, iconic office near Lavender, Bendemeer, and Farrer Park MRTs;
- State-of-the-art-tools: MacBook Pro and Jabra Headset;
- At least two days home-office per week after training, more possible;
- Opportunity to make history and help thousands of people with the biggest financial decision of a lifetime.
- Basic salary: S$2,200 to S$2,600 / month
- Bonus: up to S$300 / month
- Stock options