The WILD Content Writing Intern
A WILD intern isn’t looking to play it safe, and doesn’t believe that “Good Enough” will solve the problems in this world. A WILD intern wants to bring BIG Change in society by taking BIG Actions in Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Community-Building. Importantly, a WILD intern wishes to explore the socially conscious and impactful side of business.
Wildcats has been inspiring big change to people and organizations across several Southeast Asian countries since the middle of 2020. We developed an Open Innovation platform to find paradigm-changing solutions for real challenges in each of our markets, and have brought out the potential in the thousands of challenge participants thus far to “dream big, start small, act now”.
To support the ongoing operation of innovation challenges, as well as to design and improve on existing innovation engagement methodologies and systems, Wildcats is looking for interns who are out of the box thinkers and going into your final semester or recently graduated, and have previous experience in any forms of innovation, be it starting your own business, or working in the innovation industry (e.g. consulting, venture capital, incubator, accelerator, corporate innovation)
Structure of the WILD Content Writing Internship
- The WILD Design Internship is a PAID internship; Interns must be able to commit at least 12 weeks in a full-time (40 hours work week).
- We are not the most serious people, we love memes, cats, and everything else in between. The Wildcats team is global: we sit across multiple time zones and geographical locations where you will meet the most diverse, friendliest and most fun people ever. You will be working out of our coolest online virtual office in Gather Town and connect “face-to-face” with other Wildcats colleagues across regions, therefore having a stable internet connection is mandatory.
- We believe in diversity and through each individual in the company, we believe your time and contributions are valuable, and your outputs and efforts would amplify the impact that Wildcats are bringing across communities, companies, and society.
The Content Writing Intern’s Responsibilities are:
- Developing clear and engaging content that is consistent with the company's brand image and addresses both business goals and the needs of local consumers.
- Expressing the *vibe* for BOLD, GRIT, PLAY attitude in the writing - to bring our brand to life through fun adventurous content!.
- Planning and executing the content calendar effectively with the team
- Creating visual & video content for social media
- Having news sense and a deep understanding of social media content, latest trends and memorable moments