Part time Job Description
This is a 6-months internship position. We are looking for a curious individual who has an eye for creativity and a passion for storytelling.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing team in creating and maintaining a strong online presence for YeoMama Batik.
- Content planning and management of all social media accounts
- Conceptualisation, creation, and execution of online and offline campaigns alongside the marketing team
- Develop optimal posting schedule
- Monitor and respond to comments and direct messages on the respective social media channels
- Keen interest in understanding the social landscape and audiences to drive engagement through various channels
- Performing of other ad-hoc duties and assignments required by management Basic
- no experience required and minimum 'O' level welcome to apply
- Fluent in English and able to speak Mandarin
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Copywriting ability and knowledge in Adobe softwares, such as Photoshop, will be preferred
- Experience in Social Media, Brand Campaigns or Communications roles will be a bonus
- Love our brand! If you are looking for a dynamic, warm and fun environment to learn and grow, we could be the perfect fit for you!
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE