Part time Job Description
We are looking for a creative mind to join our growing team.
As an Intern at FITLUC, you’ll play a pivotal role in FITLUC’s expansion phase. This internship will help you hone your videography & video editing skills and provide you with knowledge in various aspects of the fitness industry.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Lead, you can expect to be working on offline and online marketing & video projects, ranging from social media video and visual content, printed collaterals, influencer and celebrity collaborations to high-profile presentations.
• Assist in the conceptualization and content creation for social and website (ie. social and video content, blog content, website updates)
• Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
• Support in the content creation, i.e. video conceptualisation, videography, video production and editing for social media, blog, website
• Assist in gym operations
• Partake in other ad-hoc tasks if necessary
• Working in a central location 3 minutes from Outram Park MRT
• Complimentary Gym Access and Usage
• Great employee benefits
• Comfortable, fun and casual working environment with open culture
• Flexible work arrangements
no experience required with related work/internship experience are welcomed. We will provide on-the-job training and guidance throughout the course of the internship.
If you think you fit the bill, do not hesitate to apply with your resume, cover letter and portfolio of your past marketing projects/ videos / social media postings (if any)!
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
• Currently pursuing a Business (Marketing) or Mass Communications or Design degree/diploma or graduated from one of these faculties
• Good communication skills (written and verbal in English)
• Social media savvy
• Proficient with Adobe Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Light room, Illustrator
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Great sense of aesthetics, flexible in design style, full of creativity, passion and patience
• Understand creative directions according to marketing requirements
• Well versed in videography and Video Editing Skills
• Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and supervision, as well as a great team player
• Able to start work within short notice
• Able to communicate well with clients
• Able to keep track of multiple projects and timelines
• Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Design and/or passion in sports and fitness will be a plus!
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE