How do you improve the performance of thousands of employees spread across hundreds of locations? You can't. At least not manually.
JoyfulPerson is the world’s first text-message based learning platform for the frontline workforce. JoyfulPerson's platform allows L&D (Learning & Development) trainers to deploy training content to frontline staff via WhatsApp, improving the performance of their entire workforce in days - not months or years.
Whether it's a course on learning to upsell or important changes in standard operating procedures, JoyfulPerson will help trainers get the right message to the right person at the right time without having to send multiple messages or make multiple phone calls.
Our mission is to supercharge frontline performance with the fastest and most novel way of workforce training via text message platforms - so anyone in the world regardless of barriers have access to learning and upskilling.
As our Content Marketing Intern, your job is to make sure this powerful learning medium is used as effectively as possible and to be known to as many people in the world!In your day to day you’ll:
- Redefine the standards for what effective content marketing looks (and sounds) like
- Execute content strategies to support marketing, branding and other company objectives
- Be the SEO lead on keyword search, SEO optimization and tracking
- Develop the content marketing calendar for email and LinkedIn
- Analyze and evaluate content performance to test, optimize, iterate and scale content
- Writing of articles to drive more followers on LinkedIn and effectively engage with leading L&D and HR leaders
- Build out a crazy killer content library - write courses and content that can drive leads from SEO