Part time Job Description
The Retail Consultant will be responsible for leading and administering the company's retail activities, programs, and overall strategic initiatives, including but not limited to, planning, budgeting, product offerings, and strategic partnerships.
He or she will be accountable for growing and expanding their designated markets, and must be able to execute detailed market development strategies, in accordance with the organization's short and long term objectives
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate to large audiences.
- Solid critical thinking skills and analytical abilities.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.
- High level of initiative, flexibility, attention to deadlines, and overall organization.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with business leaders, as well as demonstrated ability to successfully work as a team member and build and maintain a positive work environment with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and effectively meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the ability to organize and prioritize projects, and efficiently carry out assigned workloads
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE