Part time Job Description
Business Development / Marketing Intern
Internship with A DrBrand offers the candidate the opportunity to gain working experience with a fast growing beauty retail brand that is gaining footprint digitally and also in other markets. You will have loads of opportunity to voice your opinions, do simple shoots/flat-lays for beauty content, coordinate for livestreams, and be part of the execution for international market entry, and have loads of fun! Massive exposure in the nuts and bolts of taking a beauty brand further in Singapore and 4 other Western Countries.
The internship has 4 main specific tasks:
• Support the development of “go-to-market” marketing collaterals and product documentation or any other marketing related activities.
• Support the Marketing Team in coordinating seeding exercises for beauty content and reviews, and agencies related need for advertising, promotion and brand penetration
• Support Business Development Director in account servicing for beauty retail and for Marketplaces.
• Support the eCommerce and Visual merchandising on digital platforms and also in-Store.
To support the above task, general duties would include:
• Assist in writing and editing sales pitches, which include presentations, marketing collaterals, replying to collaboration and/or vendor enquiries, and copy for FB/IG Ads
• Market research on competitors and market landscape analysis;
• Support business development activations, and sales presentation
Undergraduates with the following prior exposures and skills stand good chance being selected
• Academic knowledge in Business management, Business Development, Communications, eCommerce and digital marketing skills
• Ability to build relationships, multitask and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS Work, Excel, Canva, Photoshop and Powerpoint (especially) will have an advantage
• Creative, eye for beauty, and is also active on Social Media Platforms (such as TikTok, Instagram and Facebook)
Working Location: Pasir Panjang
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Hybrid Work From Home & In Office
Interested applicants, please apply online with detailed resume indicating (1) expected internship allowance, (2) earliest availability and (3) preferred internship ending date.
We thank all applicants for your interests. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE