Would you like to play a part in being a pioneer for the next Industry 4.0? LionsBot is well positioned in a traditional cleaning industry that is warming up to robotics due to the constant shortages of manpower. A high potential award-winning start-up, our robots are already deployed worldwide in 14 countries.
We believe in finding and rewarding the best. We have a hardcore high-performance, high reward culture that is fast-paced and outcome-driven. LionsBot is a ‘Band of Brothers’ with a singular Unicorn goal. Join us.SUMMARY
The Human Resource Intern will need to have a good understanding of the Employment Act as well as be administratively capable.Job Responsibilities
- Assist HR & Admin Manager and responsible for handling the full spectrum of HR & Admin functions
- Handle end-to-end work passes related issues such as application, renewal, cancellation, appealing, expiration, follow up with medical check-ups, updating personal particulars to MOM, etc
- Assist in the management and execution of HR activities and functions in the organization which includes handling day-to-day operations in HR and office administration.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and clearance for resignees
- Maintain, review, and update HR-related documentation & filling and ensure the confidentiality of all HR document
- Prepare and submit government bodies and statutory board-related surveys.
- Administer employee benefits such as leaves, claims, etc.
- Processing and timely submission of Form IR21, NS make-up claims, and all government paid-leave claims.
- Provide payroll support and handle salary/benefit-related matters.
- General office administration and management of maintenance activities (eg. requisitions of office/pantry supplies, servicing of office equipment), including liaising with vendors (IT and facilities)
- Any other adhoc tasks as assigned