Design Trainee (CBD Area)
Coinhako is a market leading platform for access to digital assets like Bitcoin from Singapore.
Founded in 2014, Coinhako has established a reputation as being one of the most secure and trusted digital asset wallet service provider and trading platform in the APAC market. Our team is deeply passionate about building the crypto economy in the APAC region. Through the launch of our innovative suite of products and services, Coinhako aims to empower individuals and businesses by allowing them to take ownership and control of the way they build and manage their assets in the new digital finance world.Your role:
- Design the aesthetics and graphics to be implemented within the platform/pamphlets/ brochure briefs product, allowing for interface edits as needed
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX/UI design experiences
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
- Analyze customer responses and data to determine areas of improvement