Part time Job Description
We are looking for someone who is mature, reliable, and computer literate who has had at least 2 years experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel in an administration position, On the job training will be provided to correct candidate as well as future up-skilling and training for your career. Ability to grow with in the company.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
• Data entry, creating new jobs on our system, updating client portals accordingly
• Communicating with external companies by email and telephone
• Liaising and remaining in contact with clients, staff & suppliers
• Preparing financial information for senior management
• Answering all incoming phone calls and enquiries
• Scheduling in and allocating jobs for field staff
• General office duties as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Customer service skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Prioritzation and time management
• Experience of 1 - 2 years in a similar role
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to adhere to security and privacy standards
• Motivated to do repetitive tasks efficiently and accurately
If you would like to apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter.
If this role is of interest please apply now.