Part time Job Description
Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our beauty services.
Salon Receptionist responsibilities includes:
- Warmly greeting customers upon their arrival
- Walk them to proper beauty station and inform assigned beauticians of their arrival
- Answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person
- Processing transactions.
To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
Book and confirm appointments via phone / email / FB and other internet platform.
Process transactions (cash and credit cards) and issue receipts
Offer beverages and chat with clients who are in the waiting area
Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appointments based on availability
Inform clients about new services and discounts
Cross-sell services and products when appropriate (e.g. through informative brochures and gift cards)
Stylist will advise to take photos of customer's hairdo and post on FB , when customers are billing u have to use our loyalty program to ask customer to post and share in her FB.
Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
Manage our call center
Maintain a tidy reception area
Order business cards, brochures and stationery as needed
Do filing and paperwork if any
Will be required to work OT and extra days during last two weeks of Christmas and Chinese New Year .
Working days - 5 days week
Working hours - 12pm - 9pm
Leave - 7 days per annum
- Proven work experience as a Salon Receptionist, Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization & record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstances