Part time Job Description
Recommended for Fresh-Graduates or Undergraduates in their 3rd or last year of studies. Each Internship Program is customised according to the schedules of individuals hence do not worry if you have other commitments during the program period. Through this internship program the company will be maximising your exposure as well as broadening your knowledge to the finance sector. For those who are not sure if Finance is a suitable industry to tap on, this Internship Program is a great opportunity to take on.
What to Expect?
- 1 to 1 Knowledge & Skill Mentorship
- Personal Development & Team Building Training
- Career Opportunities for Management Position
- Awarded with Financial (CMFAS) Certifications
Future Career Prospects
- Transition to Management Training Program
- 2 - 4 years promotional route to Managerial Position
- Monthly Allowance of up to $5K (excluding incentives & commission)
- Age 21 & above
- You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents only
- At least a full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent, Degree holders in any field
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE