Part time Job Description
We are proud to introduce our Associate Recruiter Internship Programme. We believe that traineeships are a time for learning, and we aim to provide our interns and trainees with the necessary hands-on experience and skills, and will strive to impart experience, maturity and acuity.
Title of Position: Associate Recruiter
Job Description and Responsibilities:
In the 3 to 6 months Internship, you will be:
- Aiding your mentor in sourcing and providing consulting advice through business engagements with mid to senior level executives
- Partnering our clients in strategic talent acquisition activities
- Undertaking an exciting project to help with Business Development and expanding the Recruit Legal family
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or equivalent;
- People-oriented individual who enjoys networking and building relationships;
- Good team player;
- Confident and effective communicator;
This role would be perfect for you if you’re confident, driven and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. If you can picture yourself expanding your skills in a rewarding yet challenging role, we want to hear from you!