Part time Job Description
The Ballet training programme must achieve the following objectives:
1. To enable students (ranging from Primary-In-Dance to intermediate) to learn:
a. Proper classical posture and the correct execution of exercises within the classical posture;
b. Execute the techniques of classical ballet vocabulary
c. Grow interest in dance in the students
2. To train and prepare students (ranging from Primary-In-Dance to Advanced levels) for the RAD or CSTD Ballet Exams.
1.Students must be ready to sit for RAD or CSTD Ballet Examination yearly
2. Prepare bi-ennial recital
Scope of Responsibility and Service:
1. To be involved in activities conducted by tottdance (Ie, Dat events like photoshoot, outing etc)
2. To plan and carry out a training programme in consultation with the School’s Dance Consultant or Head Teacher.
2. To train students in Ballet and Jazz Dance according to the Grades allocated (online and face-to-face sessions)
3. To train and prepare students to take RAD exam nd CSTD exam
4. To prepare students on the existing syllabus if classes are ongoing.
5. Instructors will be asked to choreograph for biennial recital.
1. CSTD / RAD classical ballet trained
2. Experienced in teaching preferably
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE