We are looking for our very first team of Ambassadors
for the world's largest franchise coding for kids and teens (12 countries, over 80 centers with over 20K students) using fun based approach from Europe! You must be outgoing, some knowledgle of IT (learn in school or self learnt) and best if you like to play latest games, love to talk to people, high energy and positive working attitude.
You will be working with our European franchise team and you would be carrying out the following event duties:
1. Station at the booth and speak to engage with the attendees coming to FLAsia 2019 exhibition and quality them before directing them to seat down with the European franchise team for further discussion.
2. Greet prospects or clients coming to the booth and assist in any initial enquiries.
3. Engage and entertain attendees, possibly be photographed and socialed.
4. Participate in 2 hours of briefing before the exhibition starting date.
5. Ready to be part of our pioneer Ambassador team to kickstart the largest international education coding franchise brand to Asia.