We are looking for part time
service ambassadors to promote world largest children coding education brand (12 countries, over 80 centers with over 20K students) and they should have the following:
1. Represent the brand with pride and passion.
2. Punctual and responsible.
3. Able to commit to 3 days for the following timing:
24 – 25 October (Thu – Fri): 9.30am – 6.30pm 26 October (Sat): 10.30am – 5.30pm
4. You are willing to stand throughout the exhibition timing for 8 hours across the 3 days period with a lunch break in between.
5. Strong desire to work as part of a fun, creative and entrepreneurial international team and contribute in the marketing of the brand who believe in society impact for teaching kids and teens coding and prepare them for future IT jobs or careers.
6. Part-time opportunities are also available later in time for teaching coding to children when the centers are operational in Singapore.
7. Work nature: Part-time