Part time Job Description
Part-time positions are also available subject to a minimum commitment of 16 hrs /week.
1. Assist Project Manager with direct market campaigns
2. Outbound calls for market profiling and intelligence activities
3. Generate interest, brand and product awareness through voice communication efforts
4. Generate demand, drive and attendance for event registrations
5. Schedule appointments for technology update or executive meeting sessions
6. Enhance contact database for market campaigns.
• Effective bilingual in Thai and English languages.
• Minimum Diploma or higher educational qualifications with 2+ years of experience in a related field; call center experience is an advantage
• Knowledge of the IT industry would also be advantageous.
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively listen.
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Flexible attitude and team player.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
• Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.