Part time Job Description
We are looking for a self-motivated and hard working Weekend Data Entry Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate excellent communicator and team player, with a great eye for detail as well as good ability to learn quickly, able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Key responsibilities of the position will include:
• Handles phones calls and interacts with clients in a professional and effective manner
• Maintains understanding of policies and handles certain issues independently
• Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions
• Answering the telephone and handle client inquiries
• Providing customer service support for clients
• Perform various office duties as assigned
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Ability to work as part of a team or on an individual basis
• Intermediate use of Microsoft Office including Word & Excel
• Good written and oral communication skills suitable for the role
• Well-developed interpersonal skills in a client-focused environment
• Good organisational skills and an ability to show initiative, be proactive
If you feel that you meet the requirements listed above, please send your CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!