· Processing of sales orders, delivery orders, and invoices accurately ad timely
· Communicate and coordinate efficiently with colleagues of all departments ensuring timely order fulfilment
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Answer all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
· Prepare written and verbal quotations to customers timely and accurately
· Follow up on inquires through communication channels, maintaining strong customer relationships at all times
· Actively promote the Fischer Bell brand to Establish and develop new leads with potential customers
· Support the development of new and existing products
· Bookkeeping of customers’ transactions, complaints and all necessary records.
· Maintain a professional and positive attitude on all times
· Other duties as assigned by management
Outdoor Sales Responsibilities:
· Identifying potential customers and gathering information about their needs and preferences.
· Visiting potential clients at their locations to present products or services, demonstrate features, and explain benefits.
· Establishing rapport and maintaining strong relationships with existing and potential customers
· Preparing and delivering compelling sales presentations tailored to the specific needs of each customer
· Min. O levels and above
· Ability to handle customers amicably and maintain professional customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Meticulous and detail-oriented
· Proficient in MS Office application such as Word, Excel
· Possess proactiveness and willingness to learn
· Sales Experience Preferred
· Proactive in generating leads