We are looking for an Operations Assistant for the cohort studies of the SPHS unit (Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health, National University of Singapore). The right candidate should have good inter-personal skills with the ability to interact with people of various age groups and backgrounds, has a proactive attitude and can thrive in a fast-paced environment, is a good team player and able to work independently.
The incumbent shall assist a research health screening centre at NUS with the daily, general operation-related duties as described below.
- Assist research participants, e.g. elderly ones, to complete health related surveys on tablet or PC.
- Ask research participants a series of questions about their medical history.
- Ushering participants to the next station to reduce the overall waiting time and expedite the health screening process workflow. Usher elderly participants towards the MRT station.
- Perform inventory checks and updates for supplies such as food and beverage items and examination gowns
- Ensuring that there is enough refreshment and boiled water available for participants’ consumption every day.
- Sanitisation of workstations and general housekeeping
- Working hours are 7:30 am to 6pm (Mon, Tue, Thu and Fri), including 2 designated Saturdays (7:30am to 3:15pm) each month. Wednesdays off
- 1-year contract