This is a B2B sales role within a small but highly dynamic health and beauty company that focuses on providing premium natural skincare and holistic therapies to support overall well-being and quality of life. There is a carefully curated selection of results-driven niche brands and a passionate team that shares a philosophy of being uncompromising in quality, providing products that are completely natural in formulation and free from synthetic chemicals.
Prior industry experience is not mandatory, the main priority is finding someone who is passionate about health, beauty, and wellness.
Lots of training will be provided!
- Generate new sales leads
- Familiarize with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procure new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attend trade activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Suggest upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Negotiate with clients to secure contracts
- Remain in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Meet customer acquisition targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Prepare a sales presentation deck
- Minimum 2 years in field sales or similar, “O”/”A” level graduates are welcome to apply
- Proven track record in sales with experience in B2B sales
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and sales software.
- Passionate about beauty and wellbeing
- Must be able to communicate in English and Mandarin to build contacts with potential English and Mandarin-speaking clients to create new business opportunities.
This role could be perfect for:
1. An up-and-coming salesperson who wants to get comprehensive training in B2B sales before their next career move
2. Those coming back into the workforce after a career break (e.g. children)
3. Salespeople who have sold other products but are passionate about health, beauty, wellness
We would even like to speak with those who feel at home in beauty salons and TCM clinics!
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE