We are Tyroo, a leading Adtech Platform for Growth headquartered in Singapore and having teams/partnerships spread across in South Korea, India, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Indonesia and Singapore.
We are the preferred entry partners for Global Internet companies looking to grow in Asia from the last two decades. Currently we are partner to large internet companies (Snapchat, Outbrain, Activision Blizzard, Reliance Jio Gaming, ShareIT, Zemanta, TCL, Phillips, Hisense etc.) through exclusive monetisation or technology relationships.
Account Executive(Sales) – SEA
• Prospect to build pipeline and strong relationships with the assigned markets
• Own the business targets for the respective LOB and grow business from the region
• Work with Business Heads and scale the business
• Establish and build relationships with key clients so as to understand the challenges the they faces, understand their pain points and create a compelling value proposition
• Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with internal stake holders
• You will be the trusted advisor not just to the client, but for internal (regional / global) touch-points on the local market.
• Create and deliver compelling sales presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the Tyroo value proposition and
• Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for new and existing clients.
• 0-2 years of working experience in sales or digital media
• Ability to structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Experience formulating a partnership vision, strategy, and execution plan.
• Ability to manage large customer relationships, and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decision.
• Knowledge of social media, online advertising, and reseller channels and vertical markets a plus
• Proven experience in growing the business in the existing in Singapore
• Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles