Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Oversee food preparation which adheres to appropriate standards and hygiene.
- Plan the duty roster and ensure smooth operations in the kitchen.
- Monitor the stock levels/ provide alternative solutions for emergency cases.
- Involve in creation of new recipes/ menu.
- Manage and monitor food cost and labor cost.
- Generate ideas to raise the profit margin.
- Provide technical advice and “hands on” support to the junior chefs and the managers, on all matters relating to the management, financial control, hygiene and production of the catering operations.
- Ensure that the food served to customers is of a consistently high quality and that it meets the company standards.
- Assist the junior chefs and managers in operating the kitchen within the budgetary criteria whilst meeting the company standards.
- Ensure that any additional standards that wish to be implemented throughout the season are integrated efficiently and timely within the wider kitchen team.
- Drive service quality and customer satisfaction
- Drive customer loyalty for service excellence
- Improve on food quality based on customers’ feedbacks
- Interview and recruit staff
Adhering to Quality and Standards
- Enforce on the compliance with F&B hygiene policies and procedures
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Conduct regular hygiene audit in the kitchen.