Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Act as the first point of contact and provide assistance on employment related matters including leave management and interpretations of company policies and procedures
· Recruitment and selection process, including developing job description, collecting paperwork, drafting and posting job advertisements on various recruitment platforms, and assist with interviews as required and complete credential process
· Provide counseling on policies and procedures
· Create and implement effective onboarding plans
· Develop training and development programs
· Assist in performance management processes——review each employee’s KPI
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance