Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence·
- Create, manage and schedule daily organic social media content across all channels to ensure active engagement between the brand and online customers·
- Build relationship with the customers and potential customers through daily social media and engagement activities including prompt communication and handling feedback, comments and customer queries.
- Support and work collaboratively with internal teams to develop social media timelines that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience·
- Regular tracking of trends, statistics, and traffic flow for improving performance & quality score·
- Evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points·
- Perform administration and ad-hoc duties to facilitate company’s operations.
- Support and work collaboratively with internal teams to develop launch timelines for all channels that coincide with the product release, ad campaigns, and other brand messages·
- To execute marketing plans across different channels and segments·
- To support the functioning of PR and Communication, Marketing, Branding and Social Media·
- To support offline in terms of activities, collaterals build & set-up and any other operations needs etc