Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Brand Cellar is an integrated PR and marketing communications firm specializing in media relations, marketing solutions, strategies and creativity with over 25 years of experience. The company has worked with clients in many industries, with more than 300 F&B establishments, as well as serve a vast profile of lifestyle clients in electronics, health, beauty & wellness, art and real estate sectors.
Our Clientele includes Michelin Guide Singapore, Paradise Group, Jumbo Seafood Group, Suntory F&B International, The Capitol Kempinski Hotel and many renowned brands.
A professional, flexible attitude that lends itself to quality client service would be very useful, as well as the ability to multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under pressing deadlines. As a PR Consultant, you are responsive to customers’ needs and committed to client retention, while managing expectations expertly.
You should have impeccable writing skills, comfortable with maneuvering the written word to your intended messaging. With the media, you should be a great networker and connector so as to build sincere, long lasting relationships.
Lead client campaigns from start to end and execute day-to-day workflow for client work such as media pitching, database extraction and media liaison with a team
- Develop and maintain mailings/product launch timelines, campaign timelines, strategic decks, media lists, status reports, coverage updates
- Maintain client relationships and counsel clients on strategic PR direction
- Keep abreast of new developments, trends and opportunities in the media for both clients and the wider industry with strong research skills
- Monitor and engage media and interest groups on behalf of clients
- Tailor and develop effective public relations materials such as media pitches, press releases, spokesperson profiles, fact sheets etc.
- Pitch relevant stories, interactions and engagements to key media contacts successfully
- Secure top-tier media opportunities, including brand, profile and product stories
- Build and maintain relationships with media contacts
- Organise and execute media events/ media tours
- Ensure quality work is produced on time without errors