Assistant to CEO Job Responsibilities:
1. Collect all kinds of relevant information, data, and intelligence; Provide reference and suggestions for the CEO's decision-making.
2. Assist the CEO to carry out various tasks and handle daily affairs.
3. Assist the CEO in business negotiations within the scope of authorization, and do various reporting and liaison work.
4. Assist the CEO to complete the work of investment, operation, capital operation, financial review, etc., and be responsible for comprehensive coordination and promotion.
5. Check and supervise the implementation of the tasks assigned by the CEO.
6. Communicate with the news media within the scope authorized by the CEO.
7. Responsible for drafting, revising, sorting, and reviewing various documents, reports, summaries, and other materials required by the CEO.
8. Responsible for the CEO's schedule, and do a good job of coordinating.
9. Accompany the CEO's various itineraries and attend important meetings.
10. Complete other tasks authorized and assigned by the CEO.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or law is preferred.
2. Those who have been engaged in the financial industry or legal industry for more than 5 years are preferred.
3. Fluency in spoken and written English; simultaneous interpretation is preferred.
4. Able to accept accompanying the CEO on business trips at home and abroad.
5. Have a professional work ethic.