Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Fundnel Group is Southeast Asia’s largest marketplace for alternative assets. We aim to expand access to and liquidity in the private capital markets with Fundnel, our private investments technology platform, and Hg Exchange (HGX), Southeast Asia’s largest private digital securities exchange enabling institutions to better serve their investors.
With Fundnel and HGX, the Fundnel Group’s purpose is to create a sustainable marketplace with curated investment opportunities in alternative assets, that support a virtuous cycle of private capital growth including the companies, communities, and stakeholders powered by it.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in four countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We're looking for analytical and passionate people to join our proven team as Principal/Investment Manager based in Singapore.Some things to know before you apply
We have big plans to disrupt the traditional fundraising process for private businesses
You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants and business owners in developing, monitoring, and improving products and processes to facilitate the activity of private investing
Everything we do is focused on helping businesses do business, better
We work really hard but play really hard as wellRoles & Responsibilities
● Responsible for the overall management and operation of the funds and portfolios
● Ensure that the investment, asset management, financial and operational strategies and objectives of the fund are carried out as planned and in accordance with the fund's stated investment strategy
● Identify and evaluate appropriate investment opportunities and undertake detailed due diligence, analysis and research in respect of any acquisitions
● Optimize the performance of each asset and the portfolio
● Preparation of investment proposals and lead investment negotiations
● Responsible for investment papers and all presentation materials for investment committee and investor paper approvals
● Oversee and prepare financial analysis, financial modeling, valuation, IRR analysis to assess and support investment decisions
● Perform day-to-day operations of the fund(s) and documentation of the overall business, investment and operational strategies, as well as investment strategies for investments and divestments
● Oversee and prepare business plans and budgets as well as regular reports such as financial statements, quarterly/annual reports and other items required by investors
● Be responsible for the preparation of all regular communications with investors including financial reports, business plans, reports, budgets, etc.
● Work with the Senior Management Team in preparation of reports to committees to obtain requisite approvals for all investments and divestments
● Liaise with external parties including consultants, investors, business associates and senior management of the fund
● Act as the Licensed Representative for the Fund Management business