Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
1. Company Description:
We are a dynamic private family investment office based in Singapore which focuses on asset allocation and management of investments in liquid assets including equities, bonds, funds, and direct investment in private businesses. We are part of a diversified group that has active businesses and investments in Australia, Hong Kong and Malaysia.
Currently we are looking for a self-driven and passionate individual to join us to support our investment, operation and corporate team. Working in a small team, you will be reporting to the director. Successful candidate will have the exciting career opportunity to learn and grow with the firm with exposure in investment management strategy and business development.
The main functions of this exciting position include but are not limited to the following:
- Research, analyse and monitoring performance of portfolio and different classes of investments/markets.
- Providing updates and reports on portfolio and other investments’ performance, economic and financial markets trends.
- Assisting in the analysis of corporate strategy and financial analysis of the Group’s operating businesses
- Overseeing fund accounting and administrative matters including compliance and tax reporting requirements for the investment portfolio.
- Coordinating with external providers including funds, fund admin, private bankers, tax advisors, lawyers etc.
- Participating in high level meetings together with directors and senior management