Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Report directly to the company Managing Director.
Responsible for supervising 2 regional QC Officers based in Jakarta.
Responsible for the quality, food safety and aesthetics of all products.
The successful candidate will ensure that suppliers adhere to proper manufacturing and packing processes and ensure adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP), food safety, Safe Quality Food (SQF) standards and product quality standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will ensure that internal company processes are in-line with guidelines stated by ISO 22000.
- Follow up and resolve QC issues stemming from both internal quality checks and external customer complaints
- Supervise regional QC staff in Indonesia
- Ensure quality of product delivered meets documented specifications and falls within CoA parameters
- Ensure supplier compliance to agreed product specifications and terms & conditions
- Communicate with suppliers regarding all customer complaints and QC related matters
- Take proactive action when supplier product falls short of agreed specifications to remedy the situation
- Ensure internal compliance with proper product handling and storage procedures
- Handle damaged goods claims with insurance providers
- Ensure customer is satisfied with quality of product delivered
- Distinguish between customer complaints that are valid and non-valid and handle appropriately
- Ensure sales managers are kept informed of all relevant supplier and customer-related QC issues
- Ensure the proper filing and organization of QC related documents and files (Product Specs, Certificates of Analysis, Halal documentation, ISO 2000 documentation, etc.)
- Ensure Specification Sheet(s) for all Products are up to date.
- Coordinate with the regional QC infrastructure and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement
- Conduct investigations and validation tests for non-conforming product complaints
- Request for lab testing of product samples when necessary
- Request for shelf-life extensions from suppliers when necessary
- Ensure internal compliance with guidelines set by ISO 22000 and HACCP
- Ensure that the company’s ISO 22000 certification is maintained continuously
- Ensure the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the maintenance of quality and food safety system
- Ensure best Food Safety and Worker safety practice among employees when handling products
- Ad hoc back up logistical duties such as arranging export trucking of goods to Malaysia
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,300.00 - $3,500.00 per month