Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As the Engagement & Loyalty Specialist, you are responsible for implementing and optimising engagement, retention, and loyalty marketing campaigns/projects across the various brands of Newfold Digital. Your objective is to increase ABPU, upsell/cross-sell revenue, customer lifetime value, and customer tenure.Main Responsibilities
· Implement and execute engagement, retention, and loyalty campaigns/projects based on customer behaviour, data, and best practices. And, ensure projects have a contingency mitigation plan. This includes project management.
· Liaise with and gather data across departments (and platforms) to understand and analyse various customer segments
· Spearhead initiatives that streamlines and offers better customer experience and loyalty
· Build and optimise the customer lifecycle journey for all customers – to drive business outcomes across all stages – new member, active, retention/churn, etc.
· Use various cross-selling/upselling marketing strategies to drive conversions through our channels.
· Be up-to-date with CRM, retention and loyalty marketing best practices for our industry
· Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key campaign/project metrics to manager, stakeholders, and team members.