Our client’s is currently looking for highly-passionate, committed and responsible Online Math Teacher(s) who are familiar with the Singapore Mathematics Syllabus to implement an approved curriculum in an online learning environment that encourages students to fulfil their academic potential.
Our client’s ideal candidate will tailor educational plans to help all students develop intellectually, socially, and emotionally. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development
• Plan, prepare, and teach lessons, promoting the general progress and well-being of students from ages 6-9
• Create an online classroom culture that is welcoming and positive
• Utilize a wide variety of teaching methods to create differentiated opportunities for deep understanding for all learners
• Drive outstanding student achievement for all students in your classroom
• Establish and maintain good relationships with students and parents.
• Provide regular updates to parents on students’ performance and progress.
• Assess, record and report on development and progress of students
• Attend and participate in curriculum meetings and trainings
Located in: Marina One West Tower
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Education with relevant specialization
• 3-6 years relevant professional teaching experience
• Outstanding verbal, non-verbal and written skills
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and time management skills
• Creative, positive and energetic disposition
• Continually strive for improvement
• As you will be working from home, you will be required to have:
• A personal computer with a built-in or separate webcam
• Headset fitted with a microphone
• Quick and steady internet connection
• A well-lit, distraction-free environment from which to conduct your lessons
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE