Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
· Support the HR Administrative function.
· Support and monitor the recruitment processes to make sure the compliance with all local laws and company policies standards, review profiles and arrange interviews
· Maintaining internal records which may include preparing, issuing and filing of company documentation and upkeeping of Employees’ personal data file.
· Support and administer on employee’s onboarding/offboarding process.
· Administer on the leave management system including to process government paid leave application /claims government grants.
· Handling work passes (application, renewal, cancellation etc), if required.
· Manage required training programs to drive employee’s development and growth.
· Prepare and submit survey/statistical reports as requested by government sector.
· To provide general administrative services on office daily operations.
· Develop and implement office administration related policies and procedures to ensure company operating efficiency.
· Handle the maintenance of office facilities and upkeeping of office on the security management and provide coordination support internally and externally.
· Other HR & Admin related duties and tasks assigned from time to time.