Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Raydent is a strong-growing distributor of dental materials to dental practices across Singapore. As an essential knowledge provider to medical and dental professionals for the past 31 years, we are committed to bring forth high quality, scientific relevant products, latest innovation, training, and education for all.
“Partnering Professionals. Creating Smiles.“ elaborates our value with partnerships, and goals to bring eminent success and satisfaction to oral healthcare providers.
As an Account Manager with Raydent, you will be responsible for cultivating and retaining an existing portfolio of clients. Your goal will be to drive the adoption of premium dental brands among dentists and medical professionals, while supporting the growth of our key users. Your success will support thousands of dental practices across Singapore in bringing forth better oral health care – while simultaneously developing your personal brand as an expert in the industry.Responsibilities
As an Account Manager with Raydent, you will meet individual and team-wide sales goals on your own, experimenting, learning, and adjusting as you go. Along your journey to grow our portfolio of brands’ reach and usage, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Handling of existing accounts to oversee that their needs are met in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Managing Key Users with the aim of achieving mutual growth.
- Obtaining and processing orders from existing or potential sales contacts.
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analysing market potential through Quarterly Sales Reporting.
- Performing team training to share on product knowledge, best practices and challenges.
* Competitive salary package, medical/dental plan and transportation allowances provided.
* Experience in dental or medical field and in sales preferred but not necessary.
* Holder of Class 3 / 3A driving license preferred.
At Raydent, we stand for a transparent work environment, encompassed by trust, openness, flexibility, diligence, and perseverance. We aim to grow together as a family, and we strongly believe in investing in our people, growing them as leaders.