Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
EVX Ventures is a global VC that builds, incubates, and invests in biotech and life science companies. With offices across Boston, Singapore, and Beijing, we leverage our global networks to build cross-border ecosystems, nurture promising early-stage biotech start-ups, and create lasting and meaningful impact for patients.
We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about biotech venture creation to join us at our Singapore office as a Finance Manager. You will be responsible for finance and accounting as well as other mid and back-office activities of EVX Ventures and its portfolio companies.
Join us and be the best of yourself!Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsible for the finance and accounting functions of EVX and its portfolio companies, including but not restricted to :
- Periodic reporting of finance and accounting matters to stakeholders of EVX and its portfolio companies.
- Build robust financial forecasts and growth models to support business strategy and monitor actual performances against forecasts and budgets and undertake corrective actions.
- Liaise with financial institutions, auditors, other relevant stakeholders and service providers across entities
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, including timely filings and reports.
- Perform other mid and back-office activities including fundraising duties
- Support management on financial and operational issues
- Manage capital calls for EVX Ventures and portfolio companies