- Design space planning, concept development, construction detailing and perspective drawings
- Prepare on space planning, design conceptualization and materials for commercial offices, residential and retail spaces
- Recognize and understand clients’ design requirements
- Attend site meeting with clients (Pays attention to customers’ needs. Takes prompt actions to deal with customers’ requests and problems. Make efforts to go extra mile for the customers.)
- Assure that drawings and designs are in accordance with company production and design standards
- Any other duties that is required for the company to function effectively
- To liaise with supervisors and project teams on the amendments of drawings
- Coordinate with contractors on construction details
- General quantity surveying duties such as contract/project cost control, variations and administration
- Compilation of quotations, comparisons of quotes. Review of prices, selection of competitive prices and summarizing sub contracts, materials and equipment
- Assists in preparation of tenders submission and pre-tender pricing verification
- Meticulous, self-motivated, hardworking and creative.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and handle work stress well
- Able to work independently with high degree of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good detailing knowledge
- Knowledge in interior design of residential, commercial and retail.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD, 3D Max, Sketchup and Photoshop
MUST be able to converse well in English and Chinese (in order to attend site meeting with English and Chinese speaking clients and also, provide prompt actions to deal with Chinese speaking customers’ requests and problems.)
- Good knowledge of furniture and carpentry work will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in design and compilation of quotations
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE