Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
WeLinkTalent is a boutique human capital consultancy firm, part of the IESF International Federation, specialising in the senior-level executive search covering Singapore and Asean. We are the 1st recruitment agency and executive search firm in Singapore to be Data Protection Trustmark (DPTM) certified. We link skills, personality and potential to the right company to create value and synergies that benefit both parties. We deliver Recruitment, HR Consultancy, Transition Management and onboarding services to support our clients and candidates from the initial request till the full integration of the candidates.
Based on our first 7 years of activity we are now looking to expand our offering, and we are seeking a new Trainee Executive Search Consultant to support our growth. If you're ready to kickstart your career in Recruitment, this internship is for you, and it may lead to a permanent position as our company is growing !
The mission is to act as an intermediary between organisations wishing to recruit Talents and professionals seeking a career change and be the best and trusted recruitment partner to both our Clients and Candidates.
Responsible for establishing and developing strong relationships with different businesses in Singapore and South East Asia you will have the freedom to build and shape a very close relationship with both the Clients and Talents.
You will be required to:
- Connect and network with key decision makers in Singapore and in South East Asia;
- Design adapted Recruitment Marketing Strategies;
- Handle both ends of the recruitment spectrum;
- Act as a Talent Advisor to help them reach their targets;
- Understand and Define the ideal job description to meet the Client’s requirements;
- Attract Talents using various sources and methodologies;
- Screen, assess and select the best Talents;
- Propose and sell a selected shortlist to the Hiring Manager;
- Ensure a positive Talent experience throughout the hiring process;
- Manage the offering to the successful candidate;
- Implement and follow up with the Client during the recruitment process and after;
- Work closely with the Client to ensure a good onboarding process.