Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As a Non-Volatile Engineering (NVEG) Product Engineer at Micron Technology Inc, you will be responsible for driving an effort to accelerate NAND development learning cycles to achieve best in class cycle time from first silicon to qualified system.
Additionally, you will work with various Engineering and Development groups to ensure necessary actions are taken to meet reliability (material assessment flow) product requirements. You will be engaged in developing, validating, characterizing, and qualifying Micron’s next generation 3D NAND memory products to power our customers’ innovation.
The future of non-volatile memory and the systems that utilize the advanced technology will continue to be exciting and dynamic. Micron is seeking experienced individuals that find technical challenges engaging and invigorating.Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible and accountable to improve reliability via the material assessment flow (MAF) in order to enable qualification of world class end products (Mobile, Consumer SSD, Enterprise SSD).
- Perform electrical failure analysis(EFA) to solve technical problems using lab tools and techniques
- Develop short term counter measures in form of stresses/screens by exercising Digital and Analog Circuit, Device Physics, Process Engineering knowledge
- Drive Physical Failure Analysis (PFA) and Root Cause Analysis and long-term countermeasures with global organizations
- Optimize intrinsic performance through trim optimization through deep understanding of device operation.
- Collaborate with Fab, NAND Technology Development, NAND Design, NAND Product Development, System Development and Quality/Reliability team to develop solutions and ship end products
- Perform NAND Usage Case Modeling Evaluations (Based on Product Used Cases)
- Drive System Countermeasures with Firmware Teams to prevent residual failure exposure for the customer
- Employ data analytical skills for high volume data analysis
- Develop new Design for Test and Design Modes as a solution to new challenges.