Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
Do you have what it takes to be a Risk Management Executive? Want to be recognized and rewarded for your work performance. Want to be nurtured with Leadership capabilities. As part of PAG Advisors exciting growth plans, we have found you to be a great fit and are looking to expand our team.
Upon being successfully hired, you’ll develop your skills for maintaining and building relationships with clients as well as marketing the professional services we offered to the right audience through a comprehensive 3-month training program. You will be mentored to develop your leadership skills to leading your team in the near future.
Join us now and make an meaningful impact on people’s lives!Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage Client financial risk and investment portfolio.
- Provide financial risk and wealth advisory services.
- Generating quality prospective leads.
- Develop professional working relationships with clients.
- Develop and deliver professional sales presentations.
- Acquisition of new client account.
- Servicing existing client accounts.
- Participate in Professional Development training provided so as to uphold the delivery of the highest standard of advisory services.
- Performance-based incentives such as allowance, commission and overseas trips
- Industry & company recognition (E.g. Million Dollar Round Table & Top Financial Services Consultant Award)
- Continuous professional development through a comprehensive training & development program
- Opportunity to develop your leadership & management skills by building your very own agency and leading a team of professional Wealth Consultants
- Cross border sales opportunity in countries like United Kingdom, Switzerland, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand and many more!