Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
As a Campaign Consultant, you are accountable for providing consulting services to the Marketing team and assisting them in the design of campaigns to help achieve business outcomes.
You will own the delivery of multi-channel data driven campaigns, provide proactive consulting & advice on best practice campaign design, based on your deep understanding of the available marketing technology capabilities and business outcomes the campaign needs to achieve. You will be the main liaison point between the Client and both internal & external technical teams to ensure there are no gaps in the end to end build process of data through to communications to the customer. In the eyes of the Client, you are their trusted stakeholder whom they can rely on to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, on target continuously helping driving incremental value to the Client’s business.Responsibilities:
· Ensuring best practice campaign design, build, QA & execution on time and as per campaign brief.
· Providing guidance / consulting on improvements that can be made to campaigns both new & existing.
· Socialising new technical capability available to marketing, through suggested applications to campaigns that will drive higher incremental results.
· Taking ownership of all communications between analytics, data, channel and other technical teams to ensure all the building blocks of a campaign are put together accurately, on time.
· Operate with a consultative and strategic approach to deliver strategic solutions from campaign designing, briefing, optimisation and experimentation.
· Being able to prioritise multiple tasks based business critical outcomes and be able to work in an agile manner to deliver to marketing needs.
· Analyse client data, current campaigns and insights to identify opportunities and areas for additional projects to add value.
· Keep up to date on new technologies, industry trends and innovations to provide informed and relevant recommendations.