Sales Manager Assistant must assist the Director of Sales or Sales Manager in leading the sales team to achieve sales targets. He/She should create marketing strategies to achieve forecasted sales. He/She must motivate the sales team by laying out realistic monthly sales targets for each member.
• Develop sales plan to achieve sales targets.
• Present sales proposal to buyers.
• Develop sales and marketing operational plans.
• Develop targeted market segments based on specific buyer profiles.
• Provide leadership direction to the sales team by maximizing financial returns
• Assist in setting the annual commercial plan of the sales team within area of responsibility.
• Make recommendations to the Director of Sales & Marketing on necessary sales plans and strategy revision to increase production from each segment
• Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments
• Research new markets and produce market entry recommendations as required.
• Diagnose buyer's technical product needs.
• Review buyer's overall business cycle to identify buyer's current and future business needs.
• Enhance existing plans to acquire and retain customers.
• Identify factors that affect sales performance based on buyer interactions and develop recommendations.
• Identify high priority buyers for follow-up discussions on sales closure and payment fulfilment activities.
• Only You have to be residing in Singapore with eligible documents, Permanent Resident (PR) and PLOC holder may apply.
• At least diploma/ degree in Business management/ sales or related
• At least 1 year of experience
• Good Analytical, Selling and Negotiation skills
• Eagerness and Willingness to learn
• Good verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin are preferable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Self-motivated and initiative individuals.
• Must be able to manage a given set of territory and accounts.
• Provide good after sales & customer service.
• Knowledge in office supplies or office automation would be an advantage.
• Able to start work immediate or within short notice.
• Knowledge on Navision system would be an advantage
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE