Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
- Interact with business units and line managers to assess recruitment requirements and provide solutions to attract and source quality candidates in a timely manner
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle (attract, source, select and offer management) and drive a proactive fulfilment of business requirements through developing an extensive network/talent pool in the market.
- Ensure that each stage of the recruitment process is completed within the required time frame.
- Support and educate line managers with appropriate assessment tools to attract, source and select the right talent.
- Facilitate and record activities and results and ensure results are used in a comparative fashion to guarantee merit-based decisions are taken on candidates
- Efficiently use different recruitment tactics such as careers website, social media, job boards, headhunting and LinkedIn to attract talent
- Plan and develop Talent Pools for the business in order to meet the requirements of the Hiring Plan
- Manage the recruiting pipeline, including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, assessing and managing referral processes
- Create, build, and maintain networks of potential passive candidates to fill future anticipated and planned roles
- Recommend appropriate sourcing & search strategy
- Support on ad-hoc projects/tasks
- Basic $4000-$4500
- 1 year contract
- No Sales Target
- 5 days work week
- Central working area