Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are Evolve Family Office based in Singapore. We Invest in Equities, Bonds, Structured Products and Financial Derivatives. Our aim is to deliver the greatest alpha in the shortest period of time for all investments with a strong focus on risk control.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious and energetic Investment Analyst-cum-Executive Assistant.
- Conduct fundamental and in-depth research on potential investment opportunities
- Conduct research & data analysis on target sectors, investees, countries, etc.
- Conduct industry and company research
- Construct of investment portfolios
- Monitoring of portfolio and production of reports
- Provide analysis and investment advice to the key stakeholders
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Some back-office responsibilities
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the CEO and senior management when necessary
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars
- Run errands as required
- Other ad-hoc admin work
At Evolve Family Office, there are plenty of opportunities for growth. You can build your career and develop your skills in a fast-paced environment while supporting the team to meet the needs of the Family Office.