Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
We are a fast growing regional SME that has a leading position in providing teacher training services under contract for Corporate and Government educational institutions globally to address the skills crisis.
We are recruiting for a highly driven and motivated team-player who is passionate about creating STEM education resources for teachers and students. This is an entry-level position and we are looking for no experience required or those with less than 2 years of experience.
As a tech education specialist, you will gain and apply skills and insights in technology and STEM education to contribute to educational transformation. To be successful in this role, you should enjoy simplifying technical concepts for a K-12 education audience in an easy-to-understand way. If you have a strong passion for the field of technology/STEM education, this will be a really exciting and challenging role.Your Responsibilities:
What we offer:
- Develop and create new technology/ STEM education lesson plans and resources for K-12 audiences.
- Facilitate and conduct teacher training workshops.
- Work with educators to integrate technology into the curriculum.
- Design and implement assessment methods of student’s learnings.
- Research on latest educational technology platforms.
Challenging and steep learning curve (your skills will advance rapidly)
Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace
Periodic fun & engaging team activities
Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to global projects (our work has reached more >15 countries)