Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
The Accounting and Administration Manager of Cove Singapore is based in the Singapore office and is responsible for managing the Singapore accounting team, working with the HR manager for the region in the administration of payroll and assist with day-to-day office administration.
The Manager will report to the Head of Finance and will be responsible for managing a small team of accountants and executive administration staff.
This is a very important role within the Cove management team and we are looking for experienced finance professionals who are able to work with minimal supervision, are confident enough to make sound commercial and finance decisions and work across all departments and levels within the company.Finance and Accounting:
HR and Payroll Administration:
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of monthly management accounts including property-level net operating profit and loss and department overhead costs analysis;
- Managing the accounts payable process including payment of suppliers and landlords, check payments to MCST bodies, tenant refunds, and expense reimbursement claims;
- Overseeing and supervising the invoicing process to tenants, ensuring that all costs are recharged to tenants in accordance with the tenancy agreements and invoices are paid on time. Any overdue invoices are followed up and escalated to the operations team where required,
- Ensuring that tenant and landlord are on-boarded professionally and timely including deposits payments and collections, stamp duty, and utility accounts are set up;
- Managing the month-end close process including bank account reconciliations, balance sheet account reconciliation, appropriate accruals are made and intercompany loan balances are reconciled;
- Work closely with the company’s bankers on day-to-day banking matters;
- Oversee the administration of our expense management system;
- Work closely with external auditors in order to complete the audit of the group financial statements;
- Work with external advisors to make sure the company complies with Singapore's tax regulations.
- Oversee Finance Payroll responsibilities ensuring payrolls are processed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Coordinate with the region's HR function to ensure an efficient payroll process that has shared responsibility between the Finance and HR functions;
- Ensuring compliance with MOM, IRAS, and other government departments rules and regulations in connection with CPF, SDL, IR21;
- Timely filing of government grants and subsidies;
- Work closely with HR to ensure starters are on-boarded properly and provided with the appropriate resources to perform their employment tasks;
- Medical and health insurance policy is renewed annually and employee changes are communicated on a timely basis.
Assist with the general administration of the Singapore office which will ensure a safe and harmonious environment for the employees;
Working with external consultants and contractors in connection with office leases, office furniture, stationery and office supplies;
Assist with review and administration of rental contracts with property owners and tenants.
Work with external parties such as insurance brokers, company secretarial and tax accountants where appropriate to ensure the company complies with contractual obligations and government regulations
Ad-hoc projects especially around process improvement and automation