Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
DSTNCT is an insights-driven, integrated marketing agency with deep capabilities in youth. The agency has worked with both brands and governmental agencies alike, to create effective marketing and branding campaigns on both local and regional scale. #AgencyForTheNextGen
DSTNCT hopes to establish itself as a homegrown brand, exporting products, services and culture – sparking positive disruption everywhere we go.What we look for in our people
Proactive attitude, driven, opinionated and resilience. These are the attributes that we look out for in our people.
We want our people to have a proactive attitude, taking control and making things happen rather than just adjusting to a situation and waiting for things to happen.
We want our people to be driven and to go above and beyond. To be self-motivated when things get tough.
We want our people to be outspoken and have their own opinions when it comes to brainstorming or group discussions. We do not want you to be a “Yes” man.
We want our people to be resilient. To be able to bounce back from adversity and to be able to manage a stressful situation.Purpose of the Role
The Account Executive will be piloting a new project. He/she will be responsible for the brand development work of this new account.
He/she needs to have the love for food and a strong understanding of the F&B landscape. He/she is also responsible for the day-to-day project management within the account.
The Account Executive will plan and implement strategic and tactical marketing promotions/campaigns to reinforce brand positioning and attainment of business targets. He is also required to build, plan and develop content for campaigns and drive brand engagement on social media.Key Responsibilities
· Assist the Account Manager and Account Director with management of clients and projects.
· Maintains assigned relationships with partners and clients establishing self and DSTNCT as an invaluable long-term partner for marketing and communications services
· Meeting and liaising with partners and clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
· Working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the brief and budget;
· Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
· Working with the account manager to brief creative team and strategy team and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
· Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both,
· Ensuring that communication flows effectively;
· Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
· Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
· Handling budgets and managing campaign costs;
· Writing client reports;
· Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
· Undertaking administration tasks;
· Arranging and attending meetings;
· Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.