Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
The current methods of learning are problematic:
- Most students are forced to learn at the same pace
- Homework assignments are the same for everyone
- Only generic feedback is given without effective actionable advice
- Most students can't keep track of their learning progress, strengths and weaknesses...
Now, however, we have the tools and capabilities to:
- Personalise assignments for students
- Track their learning outcomes and show progress month over month
- Make use of adaptive learning algorithms to provide automated self-paced assignments to each student
- Provide precise data analytics (individual and cohort) to sieve out knowledge gaps
All these capabilities can be made available, on top of our live cohort-based lessons...
If you wish to play a part in shaping or influencing a world where students have the ability to learn at their own pace and embark on their own personalised learning journey...
Join us at Grade Solution Learning Centre now!
We are currently looking for talented, mission-driven, and meticulous individuals to help us create, categorise, and label formative assessments and questions for primary school Math and Science.
Contribute your skills and knowledge as a full-time Curriculum Writer!
(Opportunities to transition to full-time curriculum writing also available.)
We are a fully work-from-home company.
You don’t have to come to our office, so you can work anytime, anywhere, whenever you want to, as long as you meet the deadlines.
(Only teachers and receptionists have to go to our physical locations to teach.)
Specific objectives will be given, but we will also value your opinions and suggestions.