Part-timers & Freelancers are welcomed to apply this Full time position
About a career with IIX:
You will join a highly effective team that provides you with unparalleled hands-on exposure to the Impact Investing and Social Finance space. You thrive in tackling development issues and excel in creating solutions using structured strategies and unprecedented programs that address and solve the world’s most pressing problems, from food security to inclusive finance to clean energy. You aim to become a global development leader who has a passion for international development and to get involved in work that makes a difference.
When you join IIX, you embark on a rewarding career where we are heavily invested in your professional development, as we will build on your strengths and help you gain new skills with training, coaching, encouragement and guiding you in the right direction. It is a value addition to advance your career, providing you invaluable exposure to the rapidly growing impact investing space.About the role:
As part of the Growth & Innovation team, this role will appeal to an individual with an upbeat personality and who is a team player. This position will be responsible for supporting the IIX Institute in program management, educational content development, and marketing projects and activities. This role requires a ‘hands on’, conscientious and self-motivated individual who consistently meets objectives and timescales. Being naturally organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time is essential.
The applicant will work on a unique portfolio of growing online educational programs and events with assigned responsibility for specific key areas and revenue targets. Flexibility and a hands-on approach will be essential for success in a very busy working environment. This is an exciting opportunity in a demanding, but very rewarding role,within a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to make a direct and measurable impact – from developing new content, products or engaging with key internal and external clients. You will have direct exposure to the management team and have the chance to share your ideas and opinions with them regularly.Specific scope includes:Content development
· Support with the video editing and course development for IIX Institute
· Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and curricula, module assessments, and learner notifications in LMS
· Coordinate with IIX Institute faculty members to deliver high-quality online learning experiencesMarketing
· Play an instrumental role in contributing to and developing integrated marketing campaigns and initiatives for IIX Institute.
· Develop and implement creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive online traffic.
· Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including potential partners, colleagues, suppliers, media and press.Event Production
· Support IIX Institute team with webinar planning, production using BlueJeans (or similar programs), and post-webinar analysis
Collaborate with deparments to ensure coordination and marketing of all events
The position will be based in our Singapore headquarters.